Ski Course Details:
Ski Qualification: IASI Level 1 & 2
Resort: Baqueira/Beret, Spain
Start Date: January 2016
Duration: 9 weeks
*Check the course start date. If expired click here to see currently live ski instructor courses.
About the ski resort:
The ski instructor course is situated in the Spanish Pyrenees, a fantastic resort of Baqueira/Beret that is close to the border with France. This is the only course of its type in Spain.
About the ski qualification:
The IASI (Irish Association of Snowsport Instructors) is the governing body for Ireland. An IASI level 1 qualification will enable you to work on dry slopes and snow domes across the UK and is the first stepping stone on the instructing ladder. Completing this course will earn you an IASI level 2 qualification that will allow you to work on snow and is recognised by most ski schools in Europe.
Extra ski instructor course details:
9 week course including exams and First Aid.
You will meet the team at our welcome meeting on Sunday 10th January with your 9 week training course starting the next day. Level 1 training and exams last the first 3 weeks and by the end of the month you will be a qualified ski instructor! The training then resumes until the end of the level 2 exams on Saturday 6th March.
- Self-catering accommodation – food provided
- Return transfer to Toulouse airport.
- Payment protection with our tour operator trust account
- All course fees.
- First Aid course fees (9 week course only).
- Membership fees.
- 15 hours performance training per week, including teaching methods, personal performance, off-piste, moguls, freeride, race technique, avalanche awareness.
- 2 hours Spanish language tuition per week. (additional classes available on request).
- 5 hours shadowing ski classes per week.
- Season lift pass (end of November to the beginning of April).
- Potential to participate in race training with local clubs.
- Full mentoring and support, with career advice.
- Ski maintenance clinic.
- Ski Jacket
Course by: http://www.skinspired.co.uk/