The Terms and Conditions covers acceptance of the following discrete policies:
ski-instructor-courses.com is website owned by CTOP Limited, a company registered in England and Wales [Ref: 07745833]. Registered company address: C4DI, 47 Queen Street, Hull, East Yorkshire, HU1 1UU. The term ‘CTOP Limited’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘ski-instructor-courses.com’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ or ‘subscriber’ or ‘business’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Definitions and Notification of Changes
ski-instructor-courses.com may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by ski-instructor-courses.com. Your continued use of ski-instructor-courses.com website after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
1. You must be 18 years of age or older to register a business on ski-instructor-courses.com as you will not be able to enter into a legally binding contract to sign up as a business member and promote your courses if you are not.
3. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
4. You must not use ski-instructor-courses.com for any illegal or unauthorised purpose and you agree to comply with all ‘local’ laws regarding online conduct and acceptable online content.
5. You must not breach any laws or infringe any copyright, trade mark or other rights of third parties. You confirm that you have the right to use any content you submit to the ski-instructor-courses.com website.
6. You must not threaten, intimidate, harass or otherwise abuse any ski-instructor-courses.com user or member.
7. You are responsible for submitting details about you company and courses onto ski-instructor-courses.com, checking how that content is displayed and maintaining the content you submit.
8. You are solely responsible for your behaviour and conduct on ski-instructor-courses.com including use of all content and data including images [graphics and photos], audio and video clips, links and text that you post to the ski-instructor-courses.com website.
9. You must not modify or adapt or ‘hack’ ski-instructor-courses.com or seek to create another website or communication to users that implies it is associated to ski-instructor-courses.com.
10. You must not produce unwanted communications [spam] to other users of ski-instructor-courses.com.
11. If issued with a password you are responsible for keeping your password secure.
12. You must not transmit or seek to transmit any viruses or worms or any code that seeks to alter the behaviour of the ski-instructor-courses.com website or that is in any way destructive.
13. Under no circumstances will CTOP Limited (the owner of the ski-instructor-courses.com website) be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of ski-instructor-courses.com regardless of the form of action.
14. ski-instructor-courses.com make no guarantee of the availability of the service offered on the ski-instructor-courses.com website and reserves the right to change, withdraw, suspend, or discontinue and functionality or feature of the ski-instructor-courses.com website at any time.
Cancelation of Subscription to ski-instructor-courses.com
15. These Terms will continue to apply to you until terminated by either you or ski-instructor-courses.com. We may terminate the Terms or suspend your access to services offered on the ski-instructor-courses.com website at any time, . If you or ski-instructor-courses.com terminate the Terms, or if we suspend your access to the ski-instructor-courses.com services, you agree that ski-insturctor-courses.com shall have no liability or responsibility to you and we will not refund any amounts that you have already paid, to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law. To learn how to terminate your account, please go here.
Profiles submitted to ski-instructor-courses.com
16. All information you submit to ski-instructor-courses.com must be an accurate representation of your offering. Details of courses you offer must be on sale by your business at the location posted on ski-instructor-courses.com. You should to the best of your knowledge submit details of courses that are currently available to purchase from your business, whose location and contact details are accurate as presented on your ski-instructor-courses.com profile page.
17. The title, description, images, and price of all posted courses must be accurate and must not be falsely presented so to obtain an unfair advantage and gain additional custom to your business.
Content and Copyright
18. You [“the user”] in using and posting content to ski-instructor-courses.com allow ski-instructor-courses.com the right to re-use, edit, modify, re-purpose and re-publish the content. “You” retain rights over copyright of all such content yet provide a license for ski-instructor-courses.com to use this content both on and offline in perpetuity.
19. You must not post, list or upload false, inaccurate, misleading or defamatory content (including personal information).
20. You must not copy, modify, or distribute ski-instructor-courses.com’s copyrighted works or trade marks, or other content from the Site, without our express consent.
24. Your content must be your own original work which you have the right to make available and is not defamatory, does not infringe any law and indemnify ski-instructor-courses.com against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by ski-instructor-courses.com as a result of your breach of the above warranty.
Data and Privacy
25. Any user information that is provided to you about a user is done under the condition that you use the information to provide the user with details about your courses. You must not disclose this user information to third parties.
26. You must not use ski-instructor-courses.com to send unsolicited communications. Any such action will result in your account being deleted and possible action taken with your company or ISP (internet service provider).
Changes to the Service
28. ski-instructor-courses.com retains the right to terminate or change the service for any reason at any time without notice.
Marketing and Linking
31. You shall not link out from ski-instructor-courses.com to your own shop directly, except from the relevant profile fields set out in your profile. ski-instructor-courses.com is to be primarily used as a platform for promoting ski instructor training courses currently available by your business.
If you break the above terms then your account will be suspended and possibly terminated. ski-instructor-courses.com seeks to promote legal activity and well behaved conduct on its site however, you understand and agree in using the site that ski-instructor-courses.com is a ‘place’ and is not responsible for the content posted on the site and that you may be exposed to content and behaviour that contravenes the above Terms and as such you use the ski-instructor-courses.com service at your own risk.
ski-instructor-courses.com complies with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998 when dealing with all data received from visitors to the site. We only hold the data necessary to offer services provided on our website namely to allow users of the site to receive information about ski instructor courses. We also keep user data to allow us to contact you in matters related to ski-instructor-courses.com and in the advent of account withdrawal or new passwords being provided.
We only hold personal data for as long as necessary. Once data is no longer needed it is deleted from our files. If you delete your account then all your personal data will be deleted too.
For administrative reasons email subscription data and your contact details may be passed to and stored securely with third party service providers located outside the EEA (European Economic Area).
We regularly email news and information updates to those customers who have specifically subscribed to our email service or completed one of our contact forms or registered as business members of ski-instructor-courses.com. All subscription emails sent by us contain clear information on how to unsubscribe from our email service.
We may share commercial and technical data with our partners where a customer has accessed and used our website. This data would not be personal data but would be anonymised [for example the kind of data you see in “Google Analytics”].
In accordance with the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, we never send bulk unsolicited emails, (popularly known as Spam) to email addresses.
We may send emails to existing customers or prospective customers who have enquired or registered with us, regarding products or services directly provided by us.
If you fill in a form on our website requesting further information on ski instructor training courses we will send your contact information to providers of ski instructor courses who we think may be relevant to you so they may send you further information about the courses they offer. We can not guarantee that these provides will get back in touch with you or send you any information.
All emails sent by us will be clearly marked as originating from us. All such emails will also include clear instructions on how unsubscribe from our email service and any future emails. Such instructions will either include a link to a page to unsubscribe or a valid email address to which you should reply, with “unsubscribe” as the email subject heading.
We want to encourage a positive and supportive community on ski-instructor-courses.com. The comment areas and the blog are provided primarily for users and business members to communicate and leave their opinions about products and companies.
In order to promote a healthy and supportive space for people to discuss relevant issues the following behaviour is not permitted:
No personal attacks
No personally identifying information that cannot be found publicly elsewhere
No racist, sexist or hateful content
No spam or promotion of other competitor services
No “trolling” (inflammatory or off-topic massages – for a definition of troll see this wikipedia entry)
No defamation of others
No bringing ski-instructor-courses.com into disrepute
If anyone is found to be behaving in ways described above their account may be suspended or deleted and their content removed.
Our website uses “cookies” to track use on our website for analysis reasons. This can help us improve our site by seeing how users interact with and use our site. Please note that these cookies do not contain or pass any personal or confidential information or any other information that could be used to identify individual visitors or members of the website.